RIDGES TO REEFS:
A blog showcasing law and policy issues for the community and the world, from the Green Mountains to the Small Islands (and everywhere in between)
For More Information
From the Green Mountains to Small Islands
- Will COP27 be the “Implementation” COP Egypt has Promised?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of the Paris Agreement’s Legal Structure
- Who Should Foot the Bill?: The Role of Developed Countries in Meeting the Paris Agreement’s Temperature Goals
- Is Self-Differentiation a Good Way to Reach Equitable Climate Solutions?
- The Global Goal on Adaptation: A Paris Agreement Feature That Tells a Broader Story
- Is Climate Justice Possible in the COP Process?
- Loss and Damage: The Critical Next Step in Global Climate Action
- Key Priorities and Perspectives of Developing Countries as Parties Work to Establish a NCQG for the Climate Finance
- More, Better, Faster: Climate Finance at COP27 and Beyond
- Climate Change and Intergenerational Equity
- Gender Justice, LGBTQ+ Justice, and Climate Justice: How Climate Change Impacts Marginalized Communities
December 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31